Friday 7 December 2012

Blog Progress

I'm trying my best to add as much information as possible about Shaklee Products.. but of course it will take time.. My foremost intention is to reach anyone out there who likes and willing to take care of the health, anyone who has problems in doing everyday life routine, I mean in terms of health (kesihatan), and also if you feel like you want to repair something with your body, then I wish I could help. Why? Because.. I found a brand that suits me and help me a lot in improving my health. It is Shaklee.. So I feel like there's nothing wrong if I can share and help you guys.

I did a lot of reading, why? Because suddenly I have the interest in vitamins. And.. it's not easy to help people when you know nothing.. So I must read, must buy books, must google.

I wanted to talk about this blog progress actually, but it sounds like an introduction above hehe.. So far, I have published a few products, well enough for now cause we all need rest and my family needs me as well :)

So, goodnight for today.. Tomorrow, promised my kids they are going to one exciting place. So I guess I have to get enough sleep. 

Before sleep, I take 4tabs of Ostematrix because now I'm worried about my bones, poor them, not enough food (calcium and stuff).. I just can't drink milk! And of course the main reason is, at the age of 32, i'm started to feel the pain at my heel.. sakitnya tumit ku.. especially after wake up from sleep..

So let's see the progress with Ostematrix later :)
Good night, assalamualaikum..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...